Durga Puja 2018 has finally arrived and it is here for all of us to enjoy. The Durga Puja is the greatest festival of the Bengalees. It has been observed in the season of Autumn and in this festival, Durga and her children Ganesha, Kartikeya, Lakshmi, and Saraswati also come with her. Goddess Durga is the symbol of power and strength. She holds weapons in her ten hands and is seen killing the demon. The Durga Puja festival symbolizes the victory of good over evil. The festival usually begins by bringing the models of the gods and goddesses to the pandals and the pandals are already decorated for this auspicious festival. A lot of hard work and effort goes into creating these massive pandals and these idols. A lot of craftsmen and workers earn their livelihood from this huge yearly festival which employs thousands of workers for good. The Festival is big that all schools, colleges, and other government offices remain closed for over a month in West Bengal.
This great festival also brings together people of all caste, creed or religions. The Hindus, The Muslims, and the Christians or the poor and the rich all come together with each other forgetting their differences. Thousands and Thousands of men, women, and children get out of their homes fully dressed in a good manner for pandal hopping and roaming around with their families and relatives. This festival represents the winning of Good over evil and the most important significance of this festival is that all different kinds of people come along together forgetting their differences and religions. All Hindus and other people buy lots of new clothes for their loved ones during this time of the year. They all want to forget about their past enmities and differences of caste, creed, and religion. Even after the 10th-day people get together and visit their relatives and greet each other with gifts and sweets. This tradition is known as Bijaya and it is celebrated by hundreds and thousands of people.
Happy Durga Puja 2018 Images
Since Durga Puja 2018 has already arrived, so you guys would want to send some Happy Durga Puja wishes greetings and images to your friends, family and near ones. Below are some beautiful images for you to send to your friends and family through WhatsApp, Google Plus, Google Allo, Facebook Messenger, and Telegram. These are some amazing images specially made for you guys to share with your friends and family over different social media apps.
Happy Durga Puja 2018 Quotes
Sending just images are not always enough, sometimes you have to express your heart through well-written words. So below are some quotes which have been curated from various sources and put up for display, for you to send to your friends and family through various social media apps like WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, and Telegram. Durga Puja is the most popular festival in West-Bengal and it is celebrated by millions of Bengalees allover the world. People are very enthusiastic about this festival and they celebrate it with pomp and happiness. All people come out on the streets to celebrate Durga Puja and visit different pandals all together, forgetting their differences such as caste, creed, and religion. MOther Goddess Durga is considered the most powerful goddess who is the bestower of strength, prosperity and all the best gifts in life. So all devotees pray to her for their various boons. Enjoy some amazing Durga Puja 2018 Quotes. Also get Durga Timings From here.
- Wish you a very Happy Durga Puja! It’s time to celebrate the victory of good over evil, the victory of truth.
- Durga Puja is here! May Maa Durga give you strength to fight all odds, courage to face all adversities and determination to achieve all your goals!
- Yaa Devi sarvabhuteshu, Daya rupena sangsthita
Namastasyai, namastasyai, namastasyai, namo namaha
- May goddess Durga bless you like she blessed lord Rama to fight the evil, like he fought Ravana! Happy Durga Puja.
- Thanks for making my day great wish your warm greetings. Wishing a joyous Durga puja to you too!
- From shasthi to dashami, its time to enjoy may maa Durga bless you with happiness and joy. Happy Durga puja.
- May this Dussehra, light up for you. The hope of happy times and dreams for a year full of smiles! Happy Durga puja.
- Sarva mangala mangalye shive sarvartha saadhike sharanye triambake gauri naarayani namostute. Happy Durga puja.
- Nil akasher megher bhela,
Padma phuler papri mela,
Dhaker taale kasher khela,
Anande katuk sharadbela.
Shubho Durga Puja
- Wishing that Maa Durga… Blesses you and your family with happiness, joy and good health. Which lasts forever!
- May Maa Durga empowers you with her 9 blessings of name, fame, health, wealth, happiness, humanity, knowledge, devotion and power. Happy and blessed Durga Puja!
- Sarad Shubhecha, from our home to yours. Have a blessed Durga Puja!
- Man, the imperfect, the bound, the sorrowful, has a thousand enemies within. He is riddled with negative thoughts fears, yearnings. These are selfishness, jealousy, meanness, prejudice and hatred just to mention but a few. The Sadhak must get rid of these lawless villains within. With Mother Durga’s kripa, these destructive masters are to be annihilated. Invoke the Mother Terrible to help us annihilate within ourselves all negative forces; all weaknesses, – all littleness. – Swami Chinmayananda
- Let’s celebrate Durga puja.
- Happy Durga puja. Jai maa Durga.
- Let’s get together on the auspicious day of Durga puja and cherish the moment of togetherness. Happy Durga puja!
- May Maa Durga strengthen you,
To fight all evils,
May she give you the courage,
To face all upheavals.
Happy Durga Puja!
- “Durga (Devi) is synonymous with Shakti or the Divine Power that manifests, sustains and transforms the universe as the one unifying Force of Existence. Shakti is the very possibility of the Absolute’s appearing as many, of God’s causing this universe. God creates this world through Srishti-Shakti (creative power), preserves through Sthiti-Shakti (preservative power), and destroys through Samhara-Shakti (destructive power). Shakti and Shakta are one; the power and the one who possesses the power cannot be separated; God and Shakti are like fire and heat of fire.” – Swami Sivananda.
- Let us celebrate the victory of good over evil, the victory of humanity, the victory of justice, the victory of truth. Wish you a very Happy Durga Puja!
- I’m wishing that you have the most wonderful celebration of Durga Puja. Treasure the moments and have fun with your family. I’m sending my heartiest wishes to everyone in the family. Happy Durga Puja. Let your festive days be as wonderful as yourself! Happy Durga puja.
- Goddess Saraswati gives divine Knowledge.
- May Maa Durga empower you with her 9 blessings of name, fame, health, wealth, happiness, humanity, knowledge, devotion and power. Happy and blessed Durga Puja!
- Sending warm wishes for a happy Durga Puja that brings you health, wealth, good fortune and success!
There were some Durga Puja 2018 Images and Wishes and Quotes for you to send to your family and friends. Enjoy your holidays!! 🙂