Raksha Bandhan Quotes Wishes Status 2018
Raksha Bandhan 2018 is a very prestigious festival and occasion for all Indians all around the world. This is a festival of importance for Hindus. A Vow to protect the right and justice in the society is taken on this auspicious festival day. Raksha Bandhan is also a Nepalese festival centered around the lying of a thread, bracelet or talisman which is to be worn on the wrist which signifies the value of a bond and a ritual protection from gods.
The festival falls on the full moon day in the month of Shravan by Hindu Calendar and in the month of August according to the English Calendar. Rains cool down the atmosphere and the moonlight provides a pleasant and peaceful environment.
Below are some Raksha Bandhan 2018 quotes, wishes, and status for you to use them to share with your friends on WhatsApp. Raksha Bandhan is the symbolization of asking for protection from the danger of evil. In the earlier days, brahmins used to ask for protection from Kshatriyas and they used to provide protection to them. Raksha Bandhan is a festival of strong protecting the weak.It is the most important festival to remind the brother-sister relationship to the whole world.
Below are some Raksha Bandhan Quotes for your brothers and sisters who want to enjoy this auspicious day with you and their whole family. So send these to them and make them have a fun time and day.
Raksha Bandhan Quotes
- My brother is one of the most precious Gifts Sent to me by God!! He protects her sister from all the evil eyes and keeps hen in a safe surrounding! Happy Raksha Bandhan to the sweetest brother in the world!!
- Greatest Joy Of The Rakhi Greeting For A Dear Sister Who Brings Happiness To The Life Of Her Brother May This Auspicious Day Bring Great Joy And Happiness To You And Keep You Peaceful Throughout The Rest Of The Days
- A sister is someone who will care for you the most no matter what and she will always be the best companion of your life! I too have a sweet sister who feels all my agony and pain and helps me out to the fullest in fighting them!! Happy Raksha Bandhan to my dearest sister!!
- I’m lucky to have you both shower ur blessings on me but you are even luckier you have got me!
- I miss you very much now as you are far away in the USA. My blessings and love are always with you!!
- Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make the distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. Love you, brother!
- Happy Raksha Bandhan. May all ur wishes come true and may u have all the happiness of the world.
- This Rakhi message goes out the most wonderful sister of the world who I call ‘didi‘. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- The Rakhi can be cut easily, but our bond is built on the strong foundation of history. We go back together all the way to the beginning. Nothing can take that from us.
- I want to tell u,
during times when we fought,
my love was in different mood.
Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- आया राखी का त्यौहार ,
छाई खुशियों की बहार ,
एक रेशम की डोरी से बाँधा ,
एक बहन ने अपने भाई की कलाई पर प्यार। Happy Raksha Bandhan
- All for one and one for all, my brother and my friend. What fun we have, the time we share. Brothers till the end. Happy Rakhi!
- It feels great to think about those trifling fights that I used to have with my in the childhood and then not being able to live even for a moment without each other. Now that we are grown ups, I need her way more than before. Lots of Love to my dearest sister on this Raksha Bandhan!!
- मेरा भाई चंदा से भी प्यारा, मेरा भाई सूरज से भी न्यारा।भाई ने दिया इतना प्यार, ये जीवन मैने उसपर वारा।माँ ने दिया जीवन मगर, तुमने ही उसे संवारा।राखी के दिन दुआ है मेरी, खुशियों से भर जाये उसका जहां सारा।
- I pray for you to have peace, good health, and happiness.
- Remember when I used to pick on you when we were kids? You got the best for me a few times as well. I miss those days. It was a fun time in my life.
- After a girl is grown, her little brothers – now her protectors – seem like big brothers. – Astrid Alauda
- Throughout these years …you have done so many things for me..it helps me know deep down inside…How much u care..I may not say it everyday but I admire you a lot I feel richly blessed to have a brother like you .
- My brother is Miles away, Where I cannot see his smile, Where I cannot laugh with him, Where I cannot hold him in my arms, Yet he is ever in my thoughts and smiles Happy Rakhi, My Dearest brother.
Happy Raksha Bandhan 2018 Gifs Download
Hello Below are some lovely Raksha Bandhan Gifs for you to send to your friends and family.